Monday, September 5, 2011

The Campbell Family - Family Photographer - Greenfield, IN

Meet the Campbell Family!

After speaking with Pam about her family, I was so excited to do their family photo shoot on Labor Day! And I was right... I had so much fun! They had a gorgeous home in Greenfield, IN. The weather wasn't as warm as I thought it would be. After being 90 degrees on Saturday, it was hard to believe that the temperature dropped 30 degrees on Labor Day. But then again, WELCOME TO INDIANA.... Home of the unexpected weather changes. They were definitely a trooper though. We were able to capture pictures inside their beautiful home and outside on their huge backyard.

The fact that their family consist of mostly women, reminds me of my own family. Too much Estrogen. ; )

Thanks for inviting me to your home to capture the smiles of your family on a National Holiday! I can't wait to work with them again.

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL PICS , BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, THEY ARE SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE I EVER MET, IN FACT THEY ARE SUCH A SPECIAL PEOPLE THAT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE IN MY HEART. IT IS SO NICE TO SEE HOW THE GIRLS ARE ALL GROWN UP , THE GRANDAUGHTERS BEAUTIFUL . CONGRATS TO MY HOOSSIERS FRIENDS, LOVE YOU ALL.

    SINCERELY,

    KARELIA
    I.G.E 1997 VENEZUELA-INDIANA , U.S.A

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had never met Maria before our photo shoot and wondered how she would do at capturing our family in pictures; she did a marvelous job! One of Maria's biggest assets is being able to go with the flow. Having two little ones to photograph is challenging. When the baby was happy, she took picures of her. When the 2 year old was testy, Maria made it fun. She was able to capture the 2 year old's "attitude" as no one else ever has. I'll cherish this picture. Even the photographs of our adult children were creative rather than just traditional. We were very pleased and look forward to working with Maria again in the future. Pam Campbell

    ReplyDelete