Thursday, June 9, 2011

Percy - Carmel Baby Photographer - Flowing Well Park

I finally did my first baby photo shoot. I had so much fun doing it simply because I love babies. It reminds me of when my son was still a baby. Babies grow up so fast!

Little Percy Ocasio (3 months old) was such an angel to work with. He did AMAZING during the shoot. He was comfortable and didn't complain at all. He definitely made my first baby photo shoot easy. Check out his skin complexion and curly hair... I love it!

We did the photo shoot at Flowing Well Park in Carmel, Indiana. It was also my first time shooting there... I didn't know the Flowing Well attracted so many people. Several people came with lots of empty jugs to fill up with water. I didn't taste the water, but it felt very cold. So with that said, Percy had an audience during his shoot. He's a natural in front of the camera and in front of the audience.

Thanks Nikita for giving me this opportunity! I hope to work you and Percy again soon.


2 comments:

  1. This was an amazing experience!! This was my sons first time taking pics professionally and I love how calm he was and how he was able to connect with you. You made this a fun moment for me and a lasting memory. I can't wait for the opportunity to work with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikita! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed it. I would love to take pics of him again... maybe in a couple of months. I love seeing babies grow!

    ReplyDelete