Sunday, June 12, 2011

Perfect SUNDAY in June - Noblesville Family Photographer - Forest Park

Such a beautiful Sunday in June... Sunny and the temperature was in the mid 70's. Too cold to be poolside but PERFECT for a stroll in the park...

Forest Park was equipped with ample of activities... a park the kids love, miniature golf course, a merry-go-round, train station, and more. There were several groups of people in shelters celebrating a birthday or BBQ'ing.

Have you met my mommy? Isn't she beautiful? She is one strong woman... My sisters and I are very blessed to have her as our mother. Tristan also loves his LOLA.


Here's my favorite little boy... Tristan is difficult to take pictures of. He's always on the move!


My little sister, Anne, is so beautiful! She definitely has a great sense of style. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, but she is very creative. She made the earrings she's wearing in this shoot. She will be starting an online store to sell her earrings soon...

More pics on my Flickr album... See slideshow below for more pics taken at Forest Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment