Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nikki - North Central High School Senior - Indianapolis Senior Photographer

Nikki is a Senior at North Central High School (I'm also a NCHS Alumni... Go Panthers). She's such a smart and beautiful, young woman. Her senior schedule includes AP Statistics, Trigonometry, Spanish 5X, and she also plays Rugby. She's a tough one! She plans to go to college in Miami, where most of her family is from.

I've known Nikki since she was about 7 years old. She lived right across the street from where we used to live. I still can't believe she's going to be attending college next year. Time really does fly by.

Good luck on your future endeavors, Nikki. I know you will be successful in everything you put your mind to.

... OH! I was also the make-up artist ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment